Anemone

20/04/2015

I am one of those people who always have a camera on me. Back in the day, it would be kinda heavy carrying around a large camera including lenses around all day, so luckily we can capture amazing things with an iPhone today. But when I'm in the car, the large version SLR is always in the boot, and when we passed the most amazing spot in the forest near our home, I grabbed Audrey & my camera and captured the most delicate, and beautiful Anemones.

It is always a sure sign in Denmark that Spring is here, as the anemones start peeking out from the forest and turns everything white. This time of year is especially hyggelig, as it is a fresh new beginning, and because it is getting warmer - people start going outside, and what could be hyggeligt than a bouquet of flowers picked by your daughter!

Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography

Anya Jensen Photography
Hope you had a wonderful weekend - it is almost 20 degrees here in Denmark and we are loving being out and about all the time. HAPPY MONDAY xox

7 comments:

  1. we have a huge blanket of these covering the woods next to our house, gorgeous. definitely the time of year when things start getting really, really good in denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I went for a forest walk a few weeks ago in Austria and the forest was standing on a white carpet of wild anemones - it was really beautiful! Happy new week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always taking pictures. Ideally I'll have my (humble) camera with me but most of the times don't so I don't care in having the perfect photo - we can't all be Anya <3 - but I really want a reminder of that moment, that person... (see me doing an happy dance for mobiles ;)).
    Wishing you a sunny and lovely week ahead,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, Anya as always...you have such wonderful little models ;) I love to have my camera with me too...I'm not as brilliant as you but I really enjoy my little Leica. Have a sunny week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anya, your children are going to have the most GORGEOUS pictures to look back at! These are so magical. Absolutely gorgeous. You're amazing with a camera. Love your little one gathering flowers.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely. isn't spring wonderful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pictures doll, they are going to love looking back on these. I carry my camera with me always too. Just wonderful memories :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A