Apartment love

08/04/2015

Absolutely beautiful apartment in Nørrebro / Copenhagen. I have been swooning over the design, and the incredible details. I can't find anything here I am not loving to be honest. Just the way the owners have managed to keep it raw, but still not to cold - by adding greenery, as well as personal nostalgic items, antiques and floral wallpaper.
BIG fan - what do you think? Your kind of look, or show me the colours please. 





Hope you have had a marvellous Easter. We have had a brilliant time, after a very wet start Easter turned out beautiful, mild and sunny.

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes!!! I could move in an instant into this apartment. I mean hello, greens and rooftop apartment, I am used to all of it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good style. Beautiful furnitures - I just love vintage and the light...lovely. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kreeta - this place hits the notes with me for sure x

      Delete
  3. I love the mix of brick and white walls! I would totally do that! Love texture.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great place indeed. and all the light. what's not to love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful place, love the walls :)) Happy Friday doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A