Bispebjerg Kirkegård - cherry blossom

15/04/2015

Remember last year when I told you about the most amazing place in Copenhagen for Cherry blossoms Bispebjerg Kirkegård - where it feels almost like being in Japan. Well it's the time a year again, and the girls and I rushed to see the trees, at sunset on a blistering cold, but very beautiful evening. Let me tell you - they didn't disappoint, and again we were left breathless by the beauty and the pink cherry blossoms. They had just bloomed so I think it will be even more beautiful this weekend. So I might flower spam the following couple of weekends - sorry in advance. Enjoy!!

Bispebjerg Kirkegård Japanske kirsebærtræer - Anya Jensen Photography

Bispebjerg Kirkegård Japanske kirsebærtræer - Anya Jensen Photography

Bispebjerg Kirkegård Japanske kirsebærtræer - Anya Jensen Photography

Bispebjerg Kirkegård Japanske kirsebærtræer - Anya Jensen Photography

8 comments:

  1. Cherry Blossoms are so gorgeous! Anya, I love the way your photos capture the subject and light. It's so beautiful.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim - the place is exquisite :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos! We will be in copenhagen on May 2. do you think there will still be Cherry Blossoms by then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they will still bloom, but it may be a bit too late, but there will be flowers and greenery anywhere anyways. Tivoli always have flowers everywhere :)
      Enjoy Copenhagen - have a look at my guide in pages xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love the light in these. When did you go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went there at dusk - around 19 - 19.30 - it was quiet and very cold, but worth it as there were no one around -
      tricks of the locals ;-))) We live close by xox

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful, I love these trees so much :) There are some outside my house :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so beautiful ! How long will the bloom stay? i would like to visit this weekend :O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A