Amager Strandpark

18/05/2015

Amager Strand is a beach literally 10 minutes from Copenhagen city centre. It has sandy beaches, seagrass, and astonishing views of the sea, the bridge to Sweden, and descending planes as it is very close to the airport. We love coming there and going for a walk - the girls bring their scooters. If you take the long walk it is around 5K - in amazing scenery and fresh air in your hair. You can even treat yourself to freshly baked pancakes by one of the bunkers, or find the turquoise camper vans for ice-cream and mini golf. A great place for a sunshiny day. Bring your swimming cozzie, towels and blankets for a picnic and a swim, when the weather is warmer.

Amager Strandvej, 
2300 København
Get there by Metro -  Øresund Station, Amager Strand Station & Femøren Station

Anya Jensen Photography // Amager strand
This is how I roll my friends 
Anya Jensen Photography // Amager strand
If you're lucky you might find the pancakeshop 
Anya Jensen Photography // Amager strand
lalalalalala dididididi lalalalala
Anya Jensen Photography // Amager strand
Ladybird ladybird fly away home,
What do you reckon Dad - should we get a puppy??
Anya Jensen Photography // Amager strand
Minty green ice cream heaven
Wispering sweet secrets in her ear

Since some of you have asked - I will be sharing what the girls are wearing when I feature them :)
A: Jacket: Zara, Hat: H&M, Shoes: VANS, Jeans: thrifted, Sunglasses: Spain market 
H: Dress: Zara, Cardigan: Zara, Shoes: Bisgaard, Leggings: H&M, Sunnies: Spain market



14 comments:

  1. This place looks perfect, what gorgeous pictures!! So precious :) Happy Monday my dear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fashion "credits" are much appreciated for the fairies in our life aiming to be stylish and posh like your two gorgeous girls...
    The place seems a winner. I wish we - South Europe - had your - North Europe -great taste and respect for scenery and environment by not clustering this kind of places with weird stands and tasteless food trails.
    Those degrees we have more must melt the thinking great taste cells, I'm thinking ahahahahah
    Lovely pictures. Awesome moments of sharing and love.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that it is always nice to be able to see where things are from:-) Thanks Teresa for your sweet words as always xx

      Delete
  3. fantastic pics. and some fashionable kids you have there :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The are cool little kids aren't they? Remember they're Scandinavian - and British :)) Have a fab day xx

      Delete
  4. I love these pictures so much Anya, great job. Love,

    Shauna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I see your coastal adventures in Denmark I feel reminded that there is more than just Copenhagen to visit!! I must revisit Denmark soon!!! And you gotta take me to some of those great beaches, please:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes absolutely Igor - you just let me know :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous pictures, Anya...the ladybird shot is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly loved the little ladybird - I'm not a fan - apart from on pictures :)

      Delete
  7. Your pictures are GORGEOUS.
    Beach? We had hailstones today....

    Tomorrow I'm off to Chelsea Flower Show. Fingers crossed for better weather. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina and we weren't on the beach beach!! Happy Flower show :))

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A