Photography love

06/05/2015

Once in a while you stumble across something that makes you stop in your tracks. I come across many things like that, but when saw the work of Australian photographer Vee Speers, my heart did skip a few beats. I absolutely love her work, and have been a huge fan of her portrait series for years. 

So when I had the opportunity to work with Vissevasse - a cool danish poster studio, who have collaborated with Vee Speers and have  printed some of her most famous work, I was more than delighted.

Vee Speers says that "She likes to seduce, with images that are once disturbing and beautiful, but leave space for the viewer to enter her world". I couldn't agree more. 

I chose two images from her Thirteen series. 
Vee Speers by Anya Jensen Photography & Styling


Vee Speers by Anya Jensen Photography & Styling

Vee Speers by Anya Jensen Photography & Styling

Vee Speers by Anya Jensen Photography & Styling

What do you think of Vee Speers? Does this type of photography speak to you?

If you need to purchase your own Vee Speers poster - you can find the entire collection at Visse Vasse  here


This post is sponsored and a collaboration between Anya Adores and Vissevasse

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! They are a little haunting, but I love the lightness... And what a gorgeous display, Anya! Love it very much. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think these are haunting, you'd be surprised to see her series the birthday party - they are more haunting - but I still adore them :)) Thanks for your sweet comment Natalia xx

      Delete
  2. These are perfect, so gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed aren't they Kizzy xx

      Delete
  3. It's captivating Anya! I love her style!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. I can see why you like it. it's very you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Petra - love her style of photography xx

      Delete
  5. I believe this is a FIRST. I had to check the link of the Artist before commenting on your post.
    There was something that told me I should see more before taking the commitment of saying "I Love it" because there are touches of - did you feel it too?! - Frida Kahlo in his vision and photographs.
    And I can't say I'm fan of the latter but I'm absolutely in love with Vee Speers. Absolutely delighted with the Thirteen Series. I need more walls in my Home, Anya ahahahahah
    Thank you for sharing,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa, I see what you mean with the touches of Kahlo, but I love the work of Vee speers so much :)) And yes more walls are always needed - right ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A