Spring in the kitchen

22/05/2015

Today I have a quite serious wall obsession, and really fancy owning an old house with amazing walls like these. I am also rather fond of the styling, and the lovely vintage stuff in these images from Ikea Livat Hemma. It is clear that I need to be going to some more flea markets, to find antique looking things like these = what's not to like about that.

Happy Happy weekend folks, I would like to ask if any of you have seen the sun, and in that case could you send it our way - it's freezing here ;-)








4 comments:

  1. I love the faded pink like wall here, it's wonderful and has a great texture too!! Would love walls like that. I hope you get some sunshine too doll, we need it as well, quite chilly. Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I think the walls here are amazing <3

      Delete
  2. I agree. all the walls are beautiful. unfortunately, I don't see any of them in my near future... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well maybe you'll get some walls soon Petra - mine doesn't look like this either to tell you the truth ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A