Urban garden // Granit

12/05/2015

Granit is one of my favourite interiors shops in Sweden. I always go straight there when I visit. They have the perfect raw Scandinavian look, and their collections aim at being sustainable and using mainly material found in nature. And even better - the prices are affordable, so I can almost guarantee that you'll find something to love. I adore their collection for urban garden living. So cool and so much stuff I didn't even know I needed.


Granit, urban garden,

Granit, urban garden,

Granit, urban garden,

Granit, urban garden,

Happy Tuesday my friends. I have a lot of changes coming to the blog soon, so watch this space - it will be exciting.

6 comments:

  1. I love the hammock...blissful, Anya!
    Happy Tuesday to you too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this - must look into a hammock for my own tiny outdoor space!
    Look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for the blog x

    Emma | http://www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful space, I love the hammock, perfect :) Can't wait to see the changes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely. need to put some work into our urban garden, it seems :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hammock is such a fun idea... if you have a garden!

    beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A