//Wisteria Lane//

26/05/2015

We have an amazing alley close to us where the Wisteria blooms so beautifully. I naturally dragged one of my (reluctant) models with me and we loved it there. The scent of the blooms were almost intoxicating and the hue of the flowers stunning. We had our own little Wisteria lane moment.
Hope you had a lovely long Bank holiday weekend. We have a bit of sunshine now and again, but I must admit it has been one of the coldest months of May I can remember. Happy Tuesday folks.



Holly wears: Dress from Wheat, Wellington boots - similar here,  

10 comments:

  1. I do love Wisteria it is so pretty and your little girl adorable.
    Not a lot of sunshine here in the UK either...oh, come on Summer...p l e a s e!!!!!
    Happy Wednesday Dear Anya xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, what is going on with the weather - we have torrential rain - seriously - ask we speak :-) Good to be an umbrella salesman these days xx

      Delete
  2. It´s been an unusually cold May here in Sweden as well - yikes. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously cold here too - still......

      Delete
  3. This is just beautiful!! I also love your daughter's rain boots, so cool :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kizzy - she is very fond of them too ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A