// ILSE CRAWFORD AT IKEA //

06/08/2015

The SINNERLIG collection by Ilse Crawford has finally arrived in your local IKEA store, and you have got to go. The SINNERLIG collection consists of more than 30 pieces for the home and can be loosely categorised into three groups: working, dining and lounging, and I can tell you that you will be able to find something there you'll love. 

I have grown up with IKEA, and after a few years where IKEA was so not cool, they have managed to change the trend, and it is now no longer a bad thing to have a home with selected IKEA items.

Have a look and tell me which pieces have your name on it.PS: I'd hurry if I were you, as this is a limited edition collection, when it's gone - it's gone :)



8 comments:

  1. Really lovely and peaceful this is. I love all the plants :)) Happy day to you doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed to Ikea this Saturday! Can't wait to hunt down some little treasures :)
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do let us know if it looks as good there as on the pictures :))

      Delete
  3. I am a huge fan of her work and this collection is yet another proof of it!! And if I am lucky I will meet her in person this Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHHH you lucky chap Igor - give her my regards :-)

      Delete
  4. I still haven't had a moment to go and take a look at this at IKEA. You know she's my guru but I still want to see and touch before I buy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A