//PAPIRØEN//

19/08/2015

One of my favourite new trends is the current surge of food trucks everywhere. I love how it gives entrepreneurs a change of starting a new life and business, and getting busy doing extraordinary food. 
Copenhagen now has its own indoor street food market on PapirØen.  (The Paper island). We went there the other weekend, and absolutely loved it. 
The ambience and the feeling of the place was brilliant, and the food we ate was absolutely delicious. Luckily our girls love trying new foods, so we had a mixed grill platter with mango & pineapple salad and  homemade salsa verde, classic Phat Thai, and Southern fried chicken with homemade chips and onion rings. 
I can thoroughly recommend going there, and afterwards going for a walk on Holmen & Christianshavn which has some of the most amazing beautiful spots in Copenhagen.




Copenhagen Street Food
Åbningstider
// Hal 7 & 8 // PapirØen // Trangravsvej 14 // 1436 København K

E-mail: info@copenhagenstreetfood.dk // Facebook: Copenhagen Street Food // Twitter // Instagram // Tilmeld nyhedsbrev
 #copenhagenstreetfood @CPHStreet

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! It looks amazing. I hope to vist Copenhagen again soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh if you do let me know - and I'll take you there :))

      Delete
  2. On our list for our next visit to wonderful Copenhagen, Anya :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I shall be adding this to my list as well :))

      Delete
  3. Looks pretty tempting indeed!! In fact I will be in CPH from August 26-28 on a bloggers' tour! If you're around, let's catch up over coffee?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Igor - yes that sounds great - do let me know when suits, I am pretty flexible as I work from home - DM me on FB when you know your schedule :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my.
    This is amazing!
    Like I told you in Facebook what a wonderful place you live in.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I wish you'd visit here one day, you'd love it Teresa :))

      Delete
  5. Yum!!! I love Street Food Markets. How nice it has finally reached CPH.
    I love the ones in London and also the one in Berlin.
    Hope you're well sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A