//PASTEL COLOURED HEAVEN//

21/08/2015

Swedish carpenter Pär Ottesen lives amongst hues of pink and pastels, and claims that it makes his day brighter. I fell in love with his ingenious storage solutions, as well as his love for pastels and quirky bits here and there. Would you live like this, or more importantly would the better half? I am fairly sure my Mr. would be fine with it, as he often has to live with some of my more random  inventions - nothing pink yet though I might add.

 Home-made shelving units - I'd have some if they were available 

How cool is this shop for the kids

Imagine waking up to this type of sunshine


Happy happy weekend folks - we have had 10 days of blazing sunshine and it feels great.


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A