Green vignette

27/10/2015

I love moving things around and creating small beautiful vignettes around my home. Today my favourite corner is the green and gold shelf, next to my favourite chair. This spot is great for relaxing after a long day, with a good book and a cup of something hot.
Do you personalize your home by making small seasonal vignettes? I often go outside and pick up leaves, flowers or even small stones, or pinecones to personalize my space. The girls often bring treasures home and that too add to making my space personal.
Here I have added some of my favourite green plants, a lovely brass vase, a vintage ceramic one, some gorgeous books, and my new favourite You are gold print and frame from ILMT. I know where I will be relaxing later.

Have a wonderful week, here the weather is beautiful and I can't wait to go for a walk later.

Brought to you in collaboration with I LOVE MY TYPE




5 comments:

  1. Good stuff, enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's so nice when we showcase our favorite things.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A