Kids rooms

13/10/2015

Ferm living has always had a certain style that I love. Their collections are current, and cool and unisex enough so you can use them for both boys and girls. As my 2 are getting bigger now, they almost certainly have their own opinions on what they want, and where they want it. Many items from this current collection has won their approval, and to tell you the truth, mine too. Have a look and see if anything tickles your fancy.





 Get your own Ferm Living favourites here 



2 comments:

  1. I love ALL their stuff. And if you study the pictures enough you can see there are a few things you could DIY: the play tent and the round patterned rugs, even some of the wallpaper patterns could be stenciled on a wall. I find this inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rooms are so cute!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A