Bellevue

03/11/2015

I have been visiting Bellevue beach as long as I remember. The beach is long, sandy and beautiful all year round. One of the more 'famous' Instagram favourites these days are the Lifeguard towers designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1932. The towers are still very cool, and the colour fits perfectly with the colours of the sea and beach.

We went there - managing to catch the very last sun rays. It was cold, windy and the sea wasn't calm - but wild. It was perfect.
Bellevue strandbad - Anya Jensen photography
Bellevue strandbad - Anya Jensen photography

Bellevue strandbad - Anya Jensen photography

4 comments:


  1. Love your post, great content!

    Only 7 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous there Anya! I can't believe how big your girls have gotten. Beautiful.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics my friend. So good to see the girls. They are growing up! Love ya,

    Shauna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful place, love these pictures. Your girls are so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A