TIVOLI

19/11/2015

Most of you who come here often know that we love the amazing old amusement park in the middle of Copenhagen called Tivoli Gardens. As a child, I remember going there and taking it all in. The gardens were only open during the Summer season when I was little, and it was always magical going there. Luckily Tivoli figured out that they could also transform the old gardens with a little help from their amazing design team, and now the garden is open for Halloween and Winter too. We had relatives over from the UK this weekend, and we naturally went there. 

Magic Winter Wonderland springs to mind when you have a look and we thoroughly enjoyed lovely smell of candy apples, cinnamon cookies, gløgg and roasted caramelized nuts. The old garden never seizes to make me happy, and you always walk around with a sense of happiness and hygge when you are there. The girls loved the rides and went on most of those. I think we might be going there again before the end of the season.

Here are a few images from our day:









Tivoli A/S
Vesterbrogade 3
1630 København V

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place Anya! You're so lucky to be able to take your children to places you enjoyed as a child. Love the pictures,

    Shauna xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the faces of your two girls! M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious place, I love it :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely place, I was there when the kids were little and enjoyed every minute. Hope to see it again. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A