Happy New Year

01/01/2016

Today is the first day of 2016, and a goodbye to the previous year. 2015 was a very challenging year for me and my family. I have had some health issues that has left me exhausted and unable to be the person I would like to be. I also realised that not all people are what they seem, and disappointment and broken promises are still very much something (some) people do to others. 

I used to write New Year resolutions, but to tell you the truth - I never really took them seriously and I have stopped doing that now. This year I promise myself to seize the day, believe in luck, and work on getting my health back. I also will continue to believe that most people have genuine agendas and most people are kind and good. I have to believe that this is achievable and something I can do.

It is sometimes difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel when the tunnel is long and winding. But I have had a wonderful Christmas and New years with the people that mean the World to me.

Thank for still reading this blog, even though this is also one of the things I have had to neglect. I have some grand plans for Anya adores - and I will start implementing some changes here and there, and I hope you will continue to follow along.

Also thank you very much for welcoming my new venture 'The Hygge Journal' with open arms. That blog has kept me on my toes, and made me go back to my roots to find the Hygge I grew up with, and share my recipes, adventures and ideas with you.

Thanks for reading this rather long blog post. I never usually share this much, so hopefully this hasn't scared anyone off :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR - may 2016 bring you everything you wish for and more.

4 comments:

  1. Have yourself a prosperous new year, and best wishes always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Anya- Happy New Year. I had no idea you were struggling with your health. I'm so sorry. I wish I lived close to you. I feel you are a dear friend, that I wish I could give a big hug. :) Thinking about you and wishing you a lovely year. Can't wait to keep following along. :)xoxoxxo Love,

    Shauna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year doll!! Take good care of yourself and just do what you want to do!! I don't really have resolutions because I don't always keep them, I just try to improve on what I already have :))) Always love your blog no matter what you do :))) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A