Cherry Blossom on Bispebjerg Kirkegård

23/04/2016

Remember this post a few weeks ago when I told you about my tips if you were to go and take some pictures of the coveted Cherry Blossom alley on Bispebjerg Kirkegård

I have been seeing images on Instagram and Facebook literally filled with people, and even though I tried to go by my own advice and arrive early (.7.30) there were still a lot of people around.

But nevertheless, we managed to get some amazing pictures of the girls. They wanted to wear their favourite dresses, and I let them. It was absolutely freezing, so I applaud them for doing their camera work like mini pros.

I love results, they are whimsical, beautiful and dreamy, anything a Cherry Blossom photoshoot should be. Happy Earth day yesterday. 

Remember - as far as we are concerned, the best things in life are free, so pay attention to the small things in life, because - as we know, they might actually be the big things... 

Cherry blossom Bispebjerg Kirkegård by Anya Jensen Photography

Cherry blossom Bispebjerg Kirkegård by Anya Jensen Photography

Cherry blossom Bispebjerg Kirkegård by Anya Jensen Photography

Cherry blossom Bispebjerg Kirkegård by Anya Jensen Photography
I have amazing stuff lined up for you soon, so remember to watch this space - it will be epic :)

PS: Sorry for the Cherry blossom flower spam, but it's only once a year - and I know you  love it really xx


Bispebjerg Kirkegård
Frederiksborgvej 125 · 

2400 København NV - but you have to find Utterslev skole, the alley is right next door!!

Audrey wears: 
Dress: Pippa & Julie gifted by my friend Valentina Fussell 
Holly wears:
Tutudress from Tutu du Monde
Sandals: Pom D'api

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning photography
    Nicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriøst kan du tage billeder af min datter der ligner de her? Jeg bor i Køge, hvor længe er der blomster på træerne?
    Julie Krabbe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg tænker at der nok er blomster et par dage endnu. Hvis ikke det regner for meget, og det gør det jo i øjebikket ;-)
      Og ja - det varer ikke længe før jeg kommer med et helt nyt portfolio - så kan du booke igennem der xx

      Delete
  3. i'll never get tired of cherry blossoms! keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so excited, my boyfriend and I are planning to visit bispebjerg this weekend! Would you advise us please on the way to go there? Thanks! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hejsa , Det hedder sig at adressen er: Bispebjerg Kirkegård
      Frederiksborgvej 125 · 2400 København NV - men du skal finde Utterslev skole, alleen ligger lige ved siden af :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A