Ikea Viktigt by Ingegerd Råman

06/04/2016

I am one to speak highly of Ikea and their collections. I have long admired their ability to keep with the times, and not only make affordable furniture for the home, but also thinking about our future, sustainability and looking after what is essentially the most important thing of all: The Earth and the creatures populating it.
This time, I think they have outdone themselves, by teaming up with Swedish designer Ingegerd Råman, who has this to say about the collection Naked essentials:

“It’s a project between the craftsmen and the designer. It has lots of energy. And looking at the objects now - the things we did - for me, it represents love.”

I couldn't agree more, and I will be in line when the collection hits the stores on May 6th, 2016. Do remember - that this is a limited edition collection, so get it before it's gone.

The collection is called VIKTIGT (which means important in Swedish) and I think this is another one of their immediate success stories.

What do you think? Are you fond of Ikea and their always changing universe? Do you like their stuff, or do you still prefer to find your furniture in more exclusive shops? Or maybe - if you are a bit like me - you like to mix it up a bit!

Images from IKEA


1 comment:

  1. I always liked Ikea - as H&M they keep updating thmelseves - must be a swedish thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A