Process

19/04/2016

I am still working on finding my blogging DNA again and it is a long ongoing process. I really like researching and picking my own brain, but it is also sometimes difficult sitting here on my own, with all of these ideas flying around in my head, but no-one to confer with.
HYGGE - Anya jensen photography & styling
I am nearly there and I have some interesting stuff lined up for you all, that I look forward to sharing. In the meantime I hope you have a great week, the weather here is somewhat autumnal, or perhaps it is what one could call typical April weather.

Items:
notebook  & scissors : hay
hourglass: søstrene grene
buffalo clip: arnold busck
featherpen: plint
glasses: louis nielsen
can of hygge: the flow market
postcard: beeldsteil

4 comments:

  1. All the best with everything. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what's next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love it when you come up with new stuff and ideas. What is it next? More hygge?? I hope so :-)
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe this happens *just* because you are now trying to merge the two concepts that you played with for a while.
    I have no doubt that Anya Adores (now in Copenhagen ;)) knows her core and how to pull the best of it.
    One thing I know - whenever you pause and figure out the result is outstanding.
    Looking for forwards (does this term exists in English? If it doesn't it should ;))
    Be Well and Creative Pretty Lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A