Kids on the moon summer collection '16

12/07/2016

One of the brands I have gone a little bit potty about this season is KIDS ON THE MOON. They have the coolest and cutest SS'16 collection, and also a fab range for women.

I immediately noticed their twilight Tutu and had to have it for the girls  - just have a look here and also here. Their summer collection revolves around the sun, and it makes you dream away to white sandy beaches, saltwater in the air, and sunshine in you hair. I adore every single bit of the collection, and my girls are over the moon too :-)



The rest of the SS'16 collection is filled with cool denim, cute mustard- and pale blue hues, as well as dip dye favorites. I can't wait to see what they come up with for AW 2016.

So if you fancy any of these beautiful things have a look at their website for stockists here, but hurry up before stock runs out!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the retro vibe! Very cute indeed. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I love reading what you have to say

♡ A